Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Where does the time go?

Seriously...it's been a long time since I posted anything here..so much has been happening to me within the last two months, it's nearly unbelievable!
Having said that, with God all things are possible.
Strangely enough, that is also the Bishop's motto of our local Catholic Diocese.
Long story short...just a few months ago I was studying...and barely having gotten the certificate, I found a new job.
I love my new job, but it's full-time and therefore I hardly have much time to go online anymore... I have myself being incredibly busy!
Between the new job and duties/responsibilities and obligations at home, I really hardly know where the time goes anymore!
Some people have been asking me if I'm alright because they haven't heard or seen anything of/from me lately...Yes! I'm alright!
I'll try to update more soon, but in the meanwhile...I need to get my dinner!

XP

No comments:

Post a Comment